Skip to content
- This policy applies to all VisionTrust donors, both online and offline. The only information VisionTrust International obtains about individual donors is information supplied voluntarily by donors.
- In cases when VisionTrust International may need personal information (name, email address, phone number, or home address) to provide donors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, donors are asked explicitly for that information.
- VisionTrust International will not trade, sell, share, or lease your personal information to others, unless we are required by law. No personal information provided by donors will be disclosed to anyone outside of the VisionTrust International family nor will we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a member of an organization that has a formal partnership plan in place with VisionTrust International, we reserve the right to provide your organization with your VisionTrust International account name. We will not release any other account details without your written authorization.
- VisionTrust International employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
- Users may unsubscribe to any of our electronic email at any time by following the instructions contained within the email.
- VisionTrust International maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Your personal information, including your email address, physical address or phone number, will not be traded, shared, sold, or leased to any third party.
- Online Security: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Credit/Debit Cards: All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit/debit card used at the time of donation within five (5) business days upon VisionTrust International’s receipt of the refund request.
- ACH: All refunds will be issued by paper check within five (5) business days upon VisionTrust International’s receipt of the refund request.